We at Lasergunpro believe it is important that we manage your personal information securely and consistently with relevant legislation.
This policy describes how we and our related companies collect, disclose, use, store or otherwise handle personal information.
This policy explains:
• The types of personal information we collect and the purposes for which we do it;
• How we manage the personal information we collect about you;
• How you can access and correct this information;
• If necessary, how you can submit a complaint regarding our handling of this information.
This policy is not limited to current customers, but to all people who deal with us.
1. We are our own company that is active in the Netherlands. We supply electronic and household goods to customers in the context of sales agreements.
2. We fall under the privacy laws of the Netherlands under privacy legislation. This describes how organisations and government agencies can collect and use personal information, make it public, and grant access.
a. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual; and contains information regarding a death recorded by the Registrar General under the 1995 Birth, Death, Marriage and Relationships Registration Act, or an earlier law (as defined by the Birth, Death, and Marriages Act) and relations 1995).
WHY WE COLLECT AND USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
5. We take your personal privacy seriously. We may collect personal information about you:
a. because you provided this directly to us, for example contact details, date of birth and credit card numbers or bank account details;
b. because an applicant for a lay agreement has provided us with your data as a personal referee;
c. because a recruiter or other similar service provider has provided us with your data regarding a position with us;
d. to provide a service you have requested, such as providing data to another company for awarding rewards or points;
e. to process your sales application layout and/or request for services;
f. to offer you the most suitable services for your needs;
h. because you provide services or goods to us;
i. for purposes directly related to any of the above and our services;
j. to provide follow-up information about Lasergunpro, including responding to comments or questions or providing our services to you;
k. to meet all public funding requirements for programs, including the receipt and collection of unidentified statistical information;
l. to monitor and evaluate existing services and plan for future services;
m. if we are required to share your information with the government or regulatory authorities, as required or permitted by law.
6. We use your personal information only for purposes that are directly related to the reason it was provided to us in the first place and where you would reasonably expect us to use your information. This may include sharing your personal information with other service providers (including delivery service providers, marketing service providers, IT products and service providers and our direct debit traders).
7. Examples of where we can collect and use personal information are:
a. Processing your request for products and/or services;
b. Given your suitability for our products and/or services;
c. Managing your account including requests and offering products and/or services;
d. Delivering reports about your product and/or service activities as requested by you;
e. Delivering products and/or services to you via the post where our employees and/or a service provider must at least know your name and address in order to be able to deliver the services and products;
f. Notifying you of special offers or discounts from us or our partner organizations that are available to you;
g. Considering a job application or CV that you send us.
8. We may share your information with government or regulatory bodies (such as the IRD and Commerce Commission) as required or legally permitted. These agencies can also share this information with organizations or agencies outside the Netherlands.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
9. Where possible, we collect personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impractical for us. Lasergunpro may also collect personal information in various ways, including but not limited to when you:
a. use our website;
b. call us;
c. write to us;
d. email us;
e. visit us personally;
f. give us feedback;
g. buy or use our products and/or services.
10. There are certain cases where we collect information about you from third parties where it is unreasonable or impracticable to collect it directly from you. For example, we may collect your personal information from a person who provides your information as a personal referee or from a recruiter who proposes you for a position with us.
Disclosure of personal information
11. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
a. We will not disclose your personal information to another person unless you have given your consent or if one of the exceptions under the Privacy Act applies. Where possible, the information that could reasonably identify you as an individual is first removed.
a. Except as set out above, Lasergunpro will not provide your information to third parties unless one or more of the following situations apply:
i. you have given us permission to do this;
ii. you would reasonably expect us to use or provide that information for a different purpose in relation to the purpose for which it was collected;
iii. it is otherwise required or legally permitted;
iv. it prevents or reduces a serious threat to a person's life, health or safety or to public health or safety;
v. it is reasonably necessary for us to take appropriate measures with regard to suspected unlawful activities or misconduct of a serious nature related to our functions or activities;
vi. it is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of a law implemented by an enforcement agency.
a. Customer Data: Lasergunpro maintains data from all customers, including financial information that may need to share from time to time with financial institutions, government agencies, or regulatory agencies.
b. Product delivery: our products can be delivered to you by an external courier organisation. To deliver these products, we must state your name, address and, in some circumstances (such as hazardous or hazardous substances), the nature or content of the package.
PUBLICITY OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
14. We may disclose personal information to our service providers based in the Netherlands, including our IT product and service suppliers and our direct debit traders. We undertake to protect your personal information by ensuring that the country in which those providers are located offers similar protection with regard to privacy, or that we make contractual arrangements with the organisation or body to ensure the protection of your privacy. Lasergunpro regularly shares information with related organisations in the Netherlands.
CAN I REMAIN ANONYMOUS?
15. It is your choice to provide us with information. Where it is legal and practical, you have the option of not identifying yourself or using a fictitious name when you communicate with us. You can remain anonymous when using some parts of our website or sites managed by us.
16. We may need to collect your personal information if you want certain products or services. If you choose to withhold the required information, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you have requested.
SECURITY AND STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
17. We store your information in a number of ways, including physically (such as in paper form) or electronically with external data storage providers. Your privacy and the security of your information is very important to us, so when we store your information with external providers, we will make contractual arrangements with these providers to ensure that they take appropriate measures to protect your information.
18. We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information in our possession against misuse, interference, unauthorised access, alteration, loss or disclosure. This includes during storage, collection, processing and transfer and destruction of the information. These steps include, but are not limited to:
a. ensuring that our computer systems and websites have security systems such as up-to-date firewall and data encryption;
b. maintenance of security systems and monitoring of our buildings;
c. implementation of confidentiality agreements with our employees and contractors, subcontractors, service providers and their agents;
e. maintaining security policies and procedures for document storage; and
f. implementing verification procedures for all inquiries/transactions to ensure that only authorised persons have access to personal information.
19. Our website may contain links to external websites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of those external websites, as we are not responsible for their privacy practices.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
20. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information that we collect, use or disclose is accurate, current, complete, relevant and not misleading.
21. We will correct any personal information that we believe to be incorrect, outdated, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading. This may include taking reasonable steps to notify any organisation or government agency that has been provided with information about the correction. You can request access to or correction of your personal information at any time by contacting us via the contact details below. We give you access to your information, unless one of the exceptions under the Privacy Act applies.
a. For example, if granting access would be illegal.
22. If you request access to or correction of your information, we will respond within a reasonable time (usually within 30 days). If your request is refused, we will send you a written notice with the reasons for the refusal and how you can make a complaint about the decision.
DIRECT COMMUNICATION AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS
23. From time to time we may send promotional material and information from government departments or other third parties.
24. If you do not wish to receive these messages, please contact us to unsubscribe from that mailing list.
25. Your information may also be used by us to provide you with information about the services of other organisations where permitted by the Privacy Act or when you have consented to the use or disclosure of your personal information for direct communication and promotional material.
26. It is our policy that every direct communication or promotional material contains a statement indicating that you can request not to receive further material from us by contacting us using the information provided. Please note that if you choose this option, this will also prevent you from receiving discounts and notifications of upcoming promotions, as well as other information material regarding our products.
27. The lasergunpro.com website and sites managed by us use software known as "Cookies" to record your visit to the website and to collect some statistical information.
28. We use this information to help manage and improve our websites. We do not use this information to identify you personally. Information that we may collect includes:
a. the IP address of your computer;
b. your domain name;
c. the date and time of access to the website;
d. pages opened and documents downloaded;
e. the previous sites visited
f. if you have visited the website before; and
g. the type of browser software being used.
29. You can set your browser to disable cookies when you visit our websites. However, some of our website functions may not be available if you choose to do this.
TO CONTACT US
31. Email our helpdesk at: firstname.lastname@example.org